FEMME TYPE | A Book Celebrating Women in the Type Industry
After the successful 30-day Kickstarter (with reaching its goal in just three days!) we're excited to present our new publication, FEMME TYPE (@femmetype).
FEMME TYPE is an all-female publication conceptualised by ex-University of Arts London Chelsea attendant Amber Weaver aiming to celebrate over 40 skilled, international women in the type industry. FEMME TYPE's mission is to create a valuable stage and platform for designers to showcase their brilliant typographic achievements wrapped up in a wonderful printed format.
We've teamed up with UK-based creative printers and finishers Pressision Ltd to make this exciting project a reality. We're super thankful for People of Print's curated marketplace Department Store, MOO and ProductionType for being our financial patrons and we've also partnered with Stack and Slanted Publishers who will help spread the word of FEMME TYPE!
- Includes contributions from over 40 international women
- Foreword by GoodType Founder Brooke Robinson
- 272 pages + 4pp Cover / 25cm x 21cm / PUR bound
- Litho printed CYMK plus a special Pantone Spot colour
- Printed in English onto high-quality Fedrigoni Arcoprint paper
Published by People of Print (in perpetuum).